I’ll probably buy my second Fuji X100 in mid-June 2012, about a month from now. Here’s what I’m looking forward to:
- Perfect fill flash, in pretty much any setting
- Nearly silent shutter
- Flash photos that are not overexposed.
- Never having to (for what I do) meddle with exposure compensation to get a good result.
- Being able to leave it in my bag without worrying about it or without it adding a lot of size and weight.
And when Fuji comes out with a full-frame (or even still APS-C) follow-up that has the following things fixed, I’ll buy the crap out of it:
- Automatic macro kick-in
- A two-stop ND filter instead of the 3-stop of the X100
- No weird restrictions like maximum flash sync only in certain arbitrary circumstances
- Manual focus that works
- A third function button
- An ISO dial, with “Auto” on it as a choice