Here’s a running list of what my iPhone doesn’t do that I’d like it to, or things I’d like improved.
- Detect likely scam calls and warn me while the phone is ringing (and perhaps offer an option to not ring at all for those).
- Auto-add phone numbers I put in my blocked callers list. I have some address book entries such as “Scammer” with many phone numbers in them. When I get a new number, I need to add the contact record to my blocked list and the newly added number will get appended to my blocked list. I want contact-level blocking, not phone-number-level blocking.
- Various Siri improvements.
- High-speed (a la f/1000 or faster) flash sync photography.
- What else? There are more things, but I’m coming up dry at the moment.